By Derek Logan
Breast Enlargement Supplements were developed for women who want to have a better looking bust. If you are looking for a way to have firmer breasts without surgery, this treatment is a safer alternative than going under the knife.
Perhaps the best thing about these supplements is that they make you develop a fuller bust naturally. This is because of the presence of compounds, collectively known as phytoestrogens.
These extracts from different plants and herbs have the same action as the estrogen hormone.
The phytoestrogens have the ability to stimulate the receptors present in the mammary glands and these receptors then cause the breasts to grow firmer and fuller. These extracts come in different concentrations in different pills.
The usual ingredients used in manufacturing natural breast enlargement supplements are:
- Fenugreek – This herb is native to the Mediterranean. It primarily functions to aid in the production of hormones and allows the mammary glands to utilize estrogen. Also, fenugreek has been tested as a probable treatment for different diseases such as cancer.
- Kelp – This is found in the Pacific and has many beneficial effects to the body. It contains iodine, which is important in making the thyroid gland function properly. Studies have also shown that it can decrease the risk of having breast cancer. As for breast enhancement, it works to regulate hormonal production.
- Fennel Seed – This plant is indigenous to the coastal areas of Southern Italy. It contains flavonoids to which the estrogenic effects are attributed. The great thing about this plant is that it is completely non-toxic.
- Damiana Leaf – This small shrub is native to the lands of the West Indies. The plant has a high content of phytochemicals, which include beta-carotene, beta-sisterol, beta-pinene and alpha-pinene. Since ancient times this shrub has been used to treat hormonal imbalance in women.
- Dong Quai Root – This plant is a part of traditional Chinese medicine. It has been used for centuries to ameliorate menopausal symptoms like cramps and hot flushes and has also been shown to help a women’s body use hormones efficiently.
- L-Tyrosine – This is a derivative of the amino acid tyrosine. This compound plays a role in regulating the functions of the pituitary, thyroid and adrenal glands. For breast enhancement, it has the ability to control the production of hormones.
- Wild Yam Root – This plant can be found in the lands of Mexico. It is used in some ways to treat osteoporosis and also serves as a source of phytochemicals with estrogen like activities.
- Blessed Thistle – This is a plant cultivated in the lands of Western Asia and Southern Europe. It has been used since ancient times to balance the actions of hormones in women. This is one of the most well-known ingredients in breast enhancement pills.
Breast enhancement supplements are definitely the best choice for women who want to make their bust beautiful. With the joint action of the ingredients mentioned above, you will notice a change in your bust size after only two months.